At our practice, we work within the frameworks of legislation and regulations that apply to our profession.
The primary frameworks are:
- the Individual Health Care Professions Act (BIG)
- the Medical Treatment Contracts Act (WGBO)
- the Personal Data Protection Act (WBP)
- the Clients’ Right of Complaint (Care Sector) Act (WKCZ)
- the Health Care (Market Regulation) Act (WMG)
- disciplinary law relevant for healthcare professionals
- the professional code for psychotherapists
The quality criteria for the independent mental healthcare practice of the LVVP (Dutch Association of Independent Psychologists and Psychotherapists) are based on the above-mentioned laws and regulations. We treat and act in accordance with these quality criteria. In order to give a clear insight into the therapy process and to adjust it if necessary, we use ROM (Routine Outcome Monitoring) and impact assessments. Through ROM, we ask you to fill in relevant online questionnaires after which the results will be discussed with you.
More information on the LVVP’s quality criteria?
Read your rights and responsibilities in the LVVP’s client brochure.